Here are some interesting marketing statistics you should consider when reviewing your own strategy.
- Your initial brand impression and colors are making a big impact with your prospects. According to a study by Emerald Insight, people make up their minds within 90 seconds of their initial interactions with either people or products and about 62‐90% of their assessment is based on colors alone! Have you put thought into brand’s impact?
- Still deciding whether or not you should be on social media platforms? Social media traffic has increased by leaps and bounds. 10 years ago only 7% of the US population used one or more social networking sites. Currently, the figure has increased almost tenfold, to 65% according to Pew Research Center.
- Think your clients don’t read emails? Gallup poll results in 2014 show use of cellphones and email to communicate is high among everyone from age 18 up to to 64-year-olds. Email was the second most used method of communication for 50- to 64-year olds, surpassed only by cellphone usage. After 65, there is a sharper decline in frequency of email usage. Are you utilizing email as an inexpensive way to keep in touch with your clients?
- A May 2016 Pew Research Center report showed that 62% of Americans get their news from social media. But many social media users are increasingly concerned about “fake news.” Make sure you are establishing yourself as a trusted resource by providing sources as often as possible for the information you post.
- Your content must be easy to read and understand or else you will loose your audience. This means your website, email campaigns and social posts must be designed well in order to maximize the user experience. According to an Adobe study, More than 7 in 10 (73%) say content “must display well on the device” and 66% would prefer to view something beautifully designed vs. simple and plain! When it comes to your materials, looks do matter.
Advisor Expressions is the marketing partner for successful financial professionals who need a dependable and consistent way to increase market share and enhance client experience. When you work with Advisor Expressions, you have a seasoned financial and marketing professional craft and maintain a marketing strategy to fit your practice’s needs. Contact us for a complimentary assessment of opportunities for client retention and growth in your business.